Do you know that it’s possible to watch the tennis channel live without the need to purchase cable tv in 2021? I bet you didn’t and that’s why you are here today, hence in today’s guide, I’ll be teaching you how to watch tennis channel live without cable in 2021.
Before now, there were only two options available to watch tennis live. You were limited to using cable tv or watching the matches live at the stadium. Using any of both methods to watch all your favorite tennis games comes with a lot of disadvantages. For instance, if you only watch your live tennis games at the stadium then you’d always be faced with the problem of buying tickets before and possibly fly into another state just to watch the match, which will cost you a lot of money just for a single game.
On the other hand, watching your live tennis games with cable tv is better than traveling all the time to watch a single match but with recent developments coupled with the fact that a lot of people are switching from cable tv (cutting cords) to better available options because those options will save them more money. Due to these reasons, today’s guide is tailored to teach you how to watch tennis channel live without cable in 2021.
How to Watch Tennis Channel Live Without Cable in 2021
With the rise of smart TVs and smartphone streaming content from different services have become a trend with some of the most popular streaming services available today being Netflix and YouTube. Hence in order to watch tennis channel live without cable, you’d have to stream it and some of the best recommendations include AT&T, fuboTV, SlingTV, Hulu Live, and YouTube TV.
As part of today’s guide, I’ll be telling you all you need to know about these streaming services to enable you to select the best medium to watch the tennis channel live.
AT&T NOW is a streaming service that lets you watch tennis channel live without the need for cable tv. Depending on how much you willing to pay for the subscription, AT&T NOW offers several packages for you to pick from. Its cheapest plan is the Plus Package that goes for $55 but to watch the tennis channel live you’d have to add $30 to purchase the Choice Package or any higher package of your choice.
What to expect when you subscribe to AT&T NOW
- Despite the plan you purchase, you’d be eligible to have access to an on-demand library.
- Cloud-DVR is included.
- Have access to channels like ESPN, FS1, USA, NBC Sports, TNT, FOX Sport, etc.
- You can watch AT&T NOW on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, Smart TVs, Smartphones, and PCs.
fuboTV is another streaming service where you can watch the tennis channels live. fuboTV is a great choice especially if you are looking for a streaming service where you can have access to different sports and not just tennis alone because fuboTV is a sport-oriented streaming service. On fuboTV, the basic pack (Family Plan) you can subscribe to gain access to the tennis channel live goes for $64.99 per month with over 114 channels. Additionally, to enjoy wholesome sports content with that plan, you’d have to add the Sport Plus with NFL RedZone add-on for $10.99 per month.
What to expect when you subscribe to fuboTV
- It comes with Cloud DVR Storage.
- You get to access the on-demand library.
- You get up to three (3) simultaneous streams per account.
- 3-day replay feature.
- Supported mediums include Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Apple TV, Smart TVs, Roku, and mobile devices running on Android or iOS platforms.
Sling TV is the most affordable option to watch tennis channel live among the streaming services previously listed. To enjoy the tennis channel live, you’d have to subscribe to the Orange or Blue package for $35 per month together with the Sports Extra add-on channel pack which costs an additional $11 per month. Even though the Orange and Blue package costs the same, they have some differences in the channels they offer, for example, if you want to watch ESPN on Sling TV then you’d have to subscribe to the Orange Package while the Blue Package offers more an overall better channel selection. Hence, before purchasing either Blue or Orange Package you can go through their channel list to see which package suits your taste better or better still you can still opt for the Orange + Blue Package for $50 per month.
What to expect when you subscribe to Sling TV
- Cheaper subscription plans.
- All packages have an on-demand library.
- Blue Package supports up to three simultaneous streams while the Orange package supports only a single device.
- You can get up to 10 hours of free DVR storage.
- Sling TV supports Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, AirTV, Smart TV, Mobile devices (Android, iOS, & Amazon Fire Tablets), Xbox One, and PC.
Hulu live is another great streaming service. With Hulu live subscription you’d have access to over 65 live channels including all of the Hulu streaming library (you can watch channels like Disney, FX, Lifetime, NBC, CBS, CNBC, abc, etc). Hulu subscribers have access to more on-demand shows than many other streaming services and their subscriptions will not break the bank. The only disadvantage with using Hulu live is that it does not include the tennis channel and as such you cannot watch tennis channel live but you’ll have access to sports channels like ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3 and many others.
What to expect when you subscribe to Hulu Live
- Hulu live price starts at $64.99 per month.
- Have over 60 channels with Hulu live channel line up.
- Access Hulu on-demand library.
- Includes a Cloud DVR with over 50 hours of storage space.
- You can stream simultaneously on two devices but if you want more then you’d have to upgrade.
- Hulu live supports Mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, PCs, and several other devices.
YouTube TV is the final option in this guide to watch tennis channel live. YouTube TV is a part of YouTube and a subsidiary of Google. Unlike other streaming services available, YouTube TV only has one subscription package and this package offers over 85 television networks, on-demand videos, cloud-based DVR and live TV.
For $64.99 per month, you can watch tennis channel live with other major sporting channels like NBC Sports, ESPN, and ESPN 2. YouTube TV allows subscribers to customize their channels and you can also make profiles for each family member.
What to expect when you subscribe to YouTube TV
- Cloud DVR storage is unlimited.
- Have access to over 70 + channels including the tennis channel live.
- Have access to the on-demand library.
- Local channels are limited to certain regions.
- YouTube TV supports Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, PC, and many other devices.