Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has officially introduced a new budget smartphone for the Global market. Earlier scheduled to launch earlier in April, the all-new Vivo V19 is quite different from the V19 that surfaced in Indonesia a while ago. While the Indonesian Vivo V19 launched as a rebranded V17, the Vivo V19 Global edition packs different specs in an all-new body.
Available in two colors – Sleek Silver and Gleam Black, the Vivo V19 pricing and availability details for different markets including China, and India should be announced in the coming days.
Speaking of the specs and design, the Vivo V19 highlights a 33W fast charging, 4,500 mAh battery, dual selfie cameras, making it the first Vivo smartphone with a dual punch hole for a dual front camera to hit the international markets.
On the flip side, the Vivo V19 gets a rectangular quad-camera setup comprising of a 48MP primary shooter coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide shooter, as well as two 2MP sensors for depth (bokeh) and macro photography. The camera features on the handset include super night mode, ultra-stable video, art portrait video, and much more. The selfie cameras on the dual punch hole come in the form of a 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 shooter.
On the display front, the V19 flaunts a 6.44” Super AMOLED panel with Full HD+ resolution, and an embedded fingerprint scanner underneath. As expected, the design is majorly a glass sandwich design with “ergonomically-designed 3D curves”.
And on the hardware side, the new device is powered by Snapdragon 712 and is available only in a single 8 GB RAM RAM option, and either 128GB or 256GB storage. It gets a triple card slot namely for – two nano-SIM cards, and a microSD slot.
The Vivo V19 runs Functouch OS 10 based on Android 10 out of the box, while it is fueled by a 4,500 mAh battery with support for 33W Vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast-charging technology over USB Type-C port. Also worth noting is that the device comes with an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, e-compass, gyroscope, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, Beidou, Galileo, GLONASS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Vivo V19 specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 E3 Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 800 nits brightness under sunlight
- Octa Core Snapdragon 712 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable with microSD
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Rear: 48MP (f/1.79 primary) + 8MP (f/2.2 wide-angle) + 2MP (f/2.4 depth) + 2MP (f/2.4 macro)
- Front: 32MP (f/2.0 primary) + 8MP (105° wide-angle f/2.2)
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.64 x 75.04 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 186.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C port
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 33W vivo FlashCharge 2.0 fast charging