Vivo’s teasers for its upcoming smartphone – the VIVO Z6- are becoming more intense since the Chinese brand first confirmed the device will become official on February 29th, 2020, as the company has now confirmed more details about the device’s camera details.
The Vivo Z6 will be announced on February 29th, and while Vivo had earlier confirmed it will be powered by a Snapdragon 7656G SoC, 5,000 mAh battery charging at 44W, and “PC-grade” liquid cooling, we now have confirmation that the device will get a quad camera setup.
As per an early morning teaser released earlier today, the Quad-camera setup will come in the form of a triple-lens in a vertical format joined by a lone camera seating next to the vertical setup. The primary camera is a 48MP f/1.79 main camera joined by a 112-degree ultrawide angle snapper. The teaser also says the Vivo Z6 will get a third and fourth macro and depth unit, and while it hasn’t revealed the resolutions of the ultrawide angle, macro, and depth modules, a previous TENAA listing revealed the ultrawide angle unit, the macro, as well, as the depth units to bear an 8MP and 2MP units respectively.
The front camera is rumored to be a 16MP shooter residing inside a punch-hole at the upper corner of the display. And speaking of the display, TENAA listing suggests the device will come fitted with a 6.47-inch curved LCD panel with a Full HD+ resolution with no in-display scanner.
Other rumored specs and features include a Snapdragon 765G SoC with support for dual-mode 5G, liquid cooling for heat dissipation and a 5000mAh battery with support for 44W ultra-fast flash charge via USB Type-C. The device will be launching in China in about 48hrs from today, so a few more official teasers from the company are expected to still hit the web before the final unveiling.
Vivo Z6 5G rumored specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 1163.99×75.71×9.16mm; Weight: 201g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (Minimum) battery with 44W ultra-fast flash charge