Set to go on sale from September 23, the Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition brings a new Cool black paint job in addition to White, Blue, Red and Carbon Black. Other than that, the Redmi K20 Pro features a faster Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform, up to 12GB RAM, 512GB storage, features MIUI 11 out of the box and will offer a refined cooling system for better thermal management.
The Redmi K20 Pro Premium starts at CNY 2,699 ($380) for the base model with 8 GB RAM and 128GB storage configuration, while the 8/512 GB model will sell at CNY 2,999 ($422). The most premium version 12GB RAM and 512 GB storage version is priced at CNY 3,199 ($450).
Other than a bump in RA, storage, and improved SoC, the Redmi K20 Pro Premium and the standard version share virtually the same specs. It gets a 6.39-inch AMOLED display with a 20MP pop-up camera, as well as a triple camera setup comprising of a 48MP primary shooter, 8MP telephoto lens and 13 MP ultrawide module. It gets an in-display fingerprint scanner, while the whole package is fueled by a 4,000 mAh with 27W fast charging support.
Redmi K20 Pro Premium Edition specifications
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 600nit (HBM) / 430nit (Typ) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 512GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 512GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, 8MP 1/4″ OV8856 telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 13MP 1/3″ Samsung S5K3L6 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm; Weight: 191g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD9340 Hi-Fi audio chip
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh(typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with 27W fast charging