Learning how to text someone who blocked you on Android and iPhone apps can be an effective way of dealing with conflict between two friends, family members, or even work colleagues.
When someone blocks you from messaging them on either their Android or iPhone apps, it restricts continued communication between you and the person.
Thus, learning how to text someone who blocked you helps to give room for communication between you and that person, to better help resolve any conflict you might have with each other.
But first, don’t just assume that you have been blocked. It is advisable that before you take any action, you confirm if truly you have been blocked. Use the steps listed below to confirm your status on their contact list:
- If you keep getting a “Message Not Delivered” notification on your phone; or, you don’t get any notification at all to know whether or not your message was delivered, then it’s most likely that the contact has blocked you. If you also attempt calling the person but their number is always not reachable, that’s even further proof that you’ve certainly be blocked.
- Also, if you find our that all your messages to the person on social media were never delivered and you’re unable to view the person’s profile, then it’s most likely too that you’ve been blocked.
Alright, now that you’re almost certain that you’ve been blocked, let’s examine ways to get around texting someone who blocked you on Android and iPhone apps.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Android
Follow the steps listed below to learn how to text someone who blocked you on Android:
- Download and install the SpoofCard app on Google PlayStore.
- Launch the app on your Android phone
- On the Navigation Page, select SpoofText.
- Now click on New SpoofText
- Type the person’s phone number that blocked you that’d like to message in the space provided. Note that you might be required to grant the app access to your phone’s contact to make it easy for you to choose the contact’s phone number easily
- Once you’re done, simply click Send.
Alternatively, you can send a text message to a contact of yours that blocked you using any of the below anonymous texting messaging services that allow messaging via the internet:
This technique works best if you don’t want to install an app on your Android device.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Instagram
When someone blocks you on Instagram, you won’t be able to text them through your Instagram account.
You can choose to create a new Instagram account and attempt texting them through the new account, or you could get a friend to access their Instagram account and message the person that blocked you through their account.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on Snapchat
Just as it is with all other social media platforms, whenever someone blocks you from their list of contacts on Snapchat, you will not be able to message them directly via your Snapchat account.
Also Read: How to Delete Snapchat Friends
Now, you can choose to create a new account on Snapchat or rather use a different account to add the person as a friend and try starting up a conversation with them.
You can, in turn, request for the person to unlock you through that means.
You could also consider reaching out to a mutual friend of yours and ask the person to notify them of the issue and try unblocking you to help resolve any bad blood between the both of you.
Finally, you can always try to contact such person(s) on other social media platforms to appeal to them.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on iMessage
All you need to do here is simply change your caller ID. This can be done using the steps listed below:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Open Messages
- Tap on Send & Receive
- Find the option for You Can be Reached by iMessage at and click on it
- Click on Add Another Email and type out your new email address
- Verify your new email as soon as you can
- Now, go to Start New Conversations from and click to select your newly verified email address
The trick to messaging someone who blocked you on iMessage is that your iPhone messaging service now lets you send out a message to that contact, seeing that you are not using the email address that was blocked to send out your messages.
How to Text Someone Who Blocked You on WhatsApp
There are two simple methods to texting someone who blocked you on WhatsApp; these include the following:
Delete and Reactivate Your WhatsApp account
It’s very possible for you to message someone who blocked you on WhatsApp, but this requires you to delete your account.
First, ensure that all the necessary details that relate to your account are safe, and all your messages have been properly backed up. By deleting your account on WhatsApp, you are essentially deleting all your personalized settings, as well as chats, pictures, videos, and more.
Ask a Mutual Friend to Help You Create a Group on WhatsApp and Add The Person:
This sounds like a more preferred approach. Simply ask a mutual friend to create a WhatsApp group and add both you and the person who blocked you from texting you on the platform.
By doing this, you now have the ability to message the person directly in the group chat. The creator of the group chat can then leave to let you and the other contact discuss and try and resolve your issues privately.