Here’s exactly how to screenshot on s21 Ultra 5G.
This can be done by either:
- Swiping your screen
- Using palm swipe
- Use of button shortcut
- Using the s-pen
- Using your voice
Life is always a series of moments, so why not make these moments look as beautiful as they can be?
Samsung focuses on bringing you the latest technology with all the upgraded features which are prevailing in the market.
Are you planning on getting a Smartphone that fulfills all your expectations? Then the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is the best and most reliable option for you.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Quick Review
If you wish for the most powerful phone in the Samsung series collection, then the Galaxy S21 Ultra is here for you.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra comes with a substantial display at 6.8-inches, a huge battery capacity at 5000mAh, and the vanquish camera setup with a primary 108MP sensor.
The famous smartphone also comes with as much as 16GB of RAM storage.
With the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra camera, you get a quad-camera setup on the back of the Galaxy S21 Ultra, which has a:
- 108-megapixel main camera
- 10-megapixel (periscope telephoto) camera
- 10-megapixel (telephoto) camera
- 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) camera.
There is also an additional single 40-megapixel front camera for taking beautiful and clear selfies and shots.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra battery capacity, you get to see a 5000 mAh battery life that supports a 25W fast charge.
You can also expect a battery backup of one day with moderate usage.
How to Screenshot on s21 Ultra
The easy steps on how to screenshot on s21 Ultra involve the following:
- The use of key combination: Using this method, you will learn how to screenshot on s21 ultra using the physical side buttons of the phone.
- The use of the palm swipe attribute: Palm swipe is a gesture-related attribute available on all Samsung Galaxy S-Series phones; it is a very useful feature that is used mostly for taking screenshots or screengrabs as most people will call it.
- The use of an assistant menu: You can easily take screenshots on your Samsung s21 Ultra with the use of the assistant menu on the phone.
- The use of the accessibility menu: This is also a way of taking screenshots on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- The use of your voice: You can take screenshots on your phone with the use of your voice. This is done with the aid of the Google Assistant feature.
- The use of third-party applications: You can use third-party applications to take screenshots.
Thus, the various steps on how to screenshot on s21 Ultra can be broken down thus:
#1: Swipe the screen
You can take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra by swiping the side of your hand across the screen in either direction.
This method does not apply to all Samsung phones though, but it should be available on its various flagship products like the Galaxy S21 Ultra.
#2: Enable Palm Swipe
This feature is currently available in the s21 Ultra. But still, if you want to check if your phone supports the feature, you can do so using the following steps:
Step 1: Swipe down from the top to open up the notifications panel, and then tap on the Cog icon. This should open up your device settings.
Step 2: Tap on Advanced Features.
Step 3: Tap on Motions and Gestures.
Step 4: Tap on the Toggle icon next to the “Palm swipe to capture” option to turn on the feature.
With the Palm Swipe to Capture toggled on, you can now take a screenshot with a simple swipe. This can take a few tries, but remember that practice will always make perfect.
How to Screenshot on s21 Ultra Using Palm Swipe to Capture
Set your hand on one side of the screen with your pinky side touching your device and your thumb also facing upward.
Now swipe your hand left or right across the screen just like a scanner.
Once this is done, you would feel a shake and see your device screen light up. You will also get a notice that a picture has just been added to your album or gallery.
#3: Make Use of the Button Shortcut Feature(Otherwise known as Click Start)
Not everyone is a fan of gesture controls.
Thankfully, some Android phones offer a more tactile method for capturing screenshots. This also applies to the Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra.
Thus, to screenshot on your s21 Ultra using the button shortcut, simply make use of the following steps:
Step 1: Press and hold on to the Power button slightly before pressing the Home button. This might be difficult to get correct at first.
Step 2: Hold both buttons for a second until you feel a vibration or see a visual indicator pop up.
#4: Make Use of the S-Pen
This technique is available on the Galaxy Note20 Ultra and other Samsung devices with an S-Pen.
- Remove the S Pen stylus and tap on the Air Command menu icon.
- Tap on “Screen Write” to take a screenshot.
- Modify the screenshot as needed. You can also choose to write notes, change your pen color and size, erase or undo strokes, crop the image, and so on.
- When you’re done, tap Share or Save at the bottom.
#5: Make Use of the Scroll Capture Feature
These instructions apply to web pages that are longer than your normal screen size:
- Press on the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- Tap on the Downward arrow icon (Scroll Capture) displayed on the Smart Capture menu.
- The icon will bounce up and down. Tap the Icon to begin capturing the screenshot.
- Continue to tap on the icon until you reach the bottom or capture everything that you need.
- Add tags if needed and then tap on Save to add the screenshot to your gallery.
- To save the screenshot, tap outside the Smart Capture overlay.
#6: Use Your Voice
You can take a screenshot using Bixby Voice or Google Assistant by simply saying, “OK, Google, take a screenshot” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot.”
You can also string commands together such as “Hey Google, take a screenshot and share it on Facebook” or “Hey Bixby, take a screenshot and share on Twitter.”