Here’s how to change your Instagram app icon on Android and iOS.
Instagram is no doubt one of the best and most used Social media platforms you can simply make use of today without stress.
The social media platform recently marked its 10th year Aniversary, and on the casue of the celebration, it comes the app now features a custom icon. This comes with its latest update (both on Android and iOS).
Note that these custom icons are located within the Settings menu of the app.
But before you’ll be able to switch from the default icon, you first need to migrate to the latest version of the app – 188.8.131.52.122 build (version 162.0 on iOS).
By doing this, you will come to love and enjoy the app more.
Below are the simple steps on how to change your Instagram app icon on Android and iOS devices.
How to Change Your Instagram App Icon on Android & iOS
1. After updating your Instagram app to its latest version, go ahead and launch the app.
2. Now click on your Profile icon. You can find this at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
3. You should now get a pop-up on your screen. Now go to the Settings option.
4. Now swipe down the page till you see some emojis showing up on your screen. Note that you will see confetti at the end of the emoji. In this screen, you’ll find the custom icon options.
5. Now choose the app icon you want to make use of. Go with the classic Polaroid camera, Instagrams’s original logo.
6. Upon the one you want, the icon will get changed and a pop-up will appear on the screen for you to confirm your action. Confirm by clicking OK.
Now when you go back to your smatphone either iPhone or Android, you’ll see that your Instagram app icon has been updated.
How to Change Your Password on Instagram App
1. You will have to login to your instagram account. Now tap on your avatar which is present at the bottom right of the app screen. Your profile will then be opened.
2. You will now have to click on the menu icon that you see in the top right which will open up a panel of different options for you to choose from.
3. Go straight to Settings located at the bottom.
4. Go to Security, and then Password. Fill in your old password once and your new password twice.
5. Few seconds, your password will be changed for Good.
Make sure you keep your account safe amid hackers.
If you follow the steps above, you can now change the Instagram App Icon for Android and iOS devices respectively.