Here’s exactly how to cancel Fitbit premium on any device.
Fitbit Premium is one of the company’s high-end, premium subscription services that provides subscribers additional data, guidance, and various exercise routines that are not available in other lower packages.
As with several other applications, the Fitbit app is available for free download on the different app stores. But it only offers some restricted services on its basic package.
Also Read: How to Cancel Spotify Premium.
However, the premium subscription unlocks a whole lot of services that completely dwarfs off all its many offers on the free account.
This paid membership service for Fitbit Aficionados provides comprehensive details into their exercise and fitness regimen, with lots of health metrics, daily tips and reminders.
You can also get useful details on your sleep data, the different robust training plans, and various workout videos which all combine to give you a quite rewarding fitness and exercise experience, with positive impacts on your health as well.
The monthly membership fee for Fitbit Premium is $10 and if you intend to pay an annual fee, you’ll get a discounted $80 bill for access through the year.
Signing Up to Fitbit Premium
It is quite easy to sign up for Fitbit Premium.
In fact, signing up for this premium service could actually unlock several value-added features and services for you.
The personalized services and additional information provided on a variety of important areas in health and fitness is one of the many reasons for consistent patronage of the service across several countries.
However, users or subscribers to the Premium service may discover that they may not need all these many features. Thus, leading you to want to know how to cancel Fitbit premium subscription on your various devices.
We note that Fitbit Premium can be enjoyed by new users for free for a 90 day trial period, after which, you are required to pay the monthly subscription fee.
However, for new users, your payment details will be required at the point of registration for Fitbit Premium, and your account will be debited at the expiration of the free trial period.
So, you are advised to cancel your subscription before its expiration date if you do not want to continue with the service.
How to Cancel Fitbit Premium on Your PC
The Fitbit Premium subscription is structured in such a way that you can only cancel your subscription on the device that you used to sign up to the service.
If you are a new user and still under a free trial period, you will not be able to cancel your Fitbit Premium via your PC. Thus, you will need to effect the cancellation via the mobile app.
That being said, if you registered for the Fitbit premium service via a browser and you are not on a free trial, then use the following steps to cancel your Fitbit Premium subscription plan:
- Visit the Fitbit website and log in to your account using your browser.
- Locate and click the gear icon at the top right corner of the window.
- Click the Settings option.
- Locate the Subscriptions and Payments option.
- Click the edit option and cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Fitbit Premium on a Mac Device
- Visit the App Store with the device you initially used to sign up your account.
- Click your profile at the bottom left of the screen, or select Store and then choose the View My Account option from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to Subscription under the Manage option.
- Choose Fitbit from the list and click Cancel.
How to Cancel Fitbit Premium on Android
The following steps will assist you when learning how to cancel Fitbit Premium on your Android device:
- Head over to Google Play Store from your Android device.
- Ensure to pick the correct Google account that is subscribed to the Fitbit Premium.
- Tap on the Fitbit option and open Manage Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription, after which, click Confirm.
How to Cancel Fitbit Premium on an iPhone
Here’s how to cancel Fitbit Premium on an iPhone:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, go to Apple ID.
- Then pick the Subscriptions option.
- Choose Fitbit from the list and click Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Fitbit Premium on an Xbox
It is possible to sign up for Fitbit Premium via Microsoft’s Xbox or any other Microsoft device.
Thus, you can use the following steps to cancel your Fitbit premium subscription on your Microsoft Xbox device:
- Visit microsoft.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on Services & Subscriptions from the top bar on the screen.
- Choose Fitbit from the list and click Manage.
- Select Cancel and follow the prompts from the screen to cancel your subscription.