GTBank Mobile App has really been one of the fast and quickest ways you can simply make use of in other to complete your daily transactions. To be honest with you all, technology has really been so nice to all of us. We can now do our things anytime at all without issues.
Before now, before you complete any transaction in any of the banks, you will really go through stress. But thanks to the board of expatriates who took it upon themselves to make sure this lazy banking transaction is been done and dusted for good.
On this page, we will be sharing with you all on the simple and straight ways on how to download and make use of The GTBank Mobile App. You can now carry out your respective transactions without encountering any form of issues. Please do well to read this post carefully for easy understanding.
Respective Activities You Can Carry out with GTBank Mobile App
Below are the respective activities you can carry out with access bank mobile app. They are at follows below.
- You can purchase your Airline ticket
- Carry out your Cheque Management – Request, Confirmation, and other cheque instructions
- Locate the Branch and ATMs closest to you
- Airtime top-up to any mobile network
- Funds Transfer (Inter-Bank & Intra-Bank)
- Bills Payment
- Phone Airtime Purchase
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- You can confirm the Beneficiary name for Funds Transfers
- Funds transfer within Access Bank and to other Banks’
- Bills Payment – DSTV, PHCN, LCC.
Simple ways on how to download gtbank app
Below are the simple and straight away you can simply download GTBank Mobile App on the following Mobile stores below.
=> Download for Nokia – Click Here
=> Download for Android – Click Here
=> Download for Iphone – Click Here
=> Download for Blackberry – Click Here
If any of the links are broken, do well to search it out on google. Be rest assured that it will be a real blast.
How do I check my BVN on GTBank App?
In other to check your BVN on the GTbank app simply dial *737*6*1# on your smartphone and follow the prompt instructions. Wait few minutes for a message that holds the BVN number.
How To Register GTBank Mobile App & Start Internet Banking
1. Firstly navigate to App store – search for the GT bank app.
2. Simple click on download and install afterward.
3. After downloading, click on the store to access the App or launch the app from the home screen.
4. You will need to sign up with the phone number you opened the account with.
5. Now Dial *737*6*5# in other to get the login details.
6. After you must have logged in, you will be asked to enter a one-time verification number
6. Bear it in mind that a 5 digit code will be sent to your mobile number. Make use of the number to complete your Reg.
7. Carefully read the terms and conditions and tap on Agree.
With the above information, you can now download and install the GTBank Mobile app and make use of it to your own benefits.