Its important will make it known to you all that First Bank of Nigeria happens to be a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings. Millions of users can testify about that.
One thing that made me like this Mobile app is simple because you can now stay right from the comfort of your home and carry out your desired transactions without any form of stress. Be rest assured that the service is said to be available 24/7.
Features of First Bank Mobile App for Android
- Funds Transfer to First Bank accounts
- Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts
- First Bank Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- Airtime Recharge
- Cable TV Payment
- Bills Payment
- Cheque Services
- Account overview
- Credit card repayments
Activities You Can Carry out with First Bank Mobile App
Below are the respective activities you can carry out with the First bank mobile app. They are at follows below.
- You can purchase your Airline ticket
- Carry out your Cheque Management – Request, Confirmation, and other cheque instructions
- Locate the Branch and ATMs closest to you
- Balance Enquiry
- Mini Statement
- You can confirm the Beneficiary name for Funds Transfers
- Funds transfer within Access Bank and to other Banks’
- Bills Payment – DSTV, PHCN, LCC.
- Airtime top-up to any mobile network
- Funds Transfer (Inter-Bank & Intra-Bank)
- Bills Payment
- Phone Airtime Purchase
How to Download App for all Mobile Devices
Startup your mobile banking by dialing *894# USSD code: Be rest assured that this method happened to be very fast. You can give it a trial to check it out.
In as much as you own a smartphone, you can get it done and dusted by clicking some of the installation links below. Make sure you make do with them all.
How to Use First Bank Mobile App
- Download and install the First Bank Mobile App
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Carefully enter your MasterCard or Verve Card details after which an OTP code will be sent to your phone to authorize registration.
How to Make Your Transaction with First Bank App
Below are the simple and straight ways by which you can simply carry out your transactions on First Bank Mobile App.
- Open the downloaded
- Go to the “Transfers” button.
- Choose the account where you want to carry out the transaction.
- Select where you are sending the funds to.
- Simply fill in the details (Account number and name) of the beneficiary. Once you enter the account number, the app will automatically look out for the owner of the account and display the name (if valid).
- Fill in the amount of money you are sending and also, add a short note or description (optional but important when you’re paying for something).
- Note that you will see the overview of the transaction you’re about to carry out for a proper review.
- Enter your PIN once you’ve confirmed the information is correct and then tap on the “Transfer” button to complete the transaction.