If you’re like me that enjoys testing every new thing in the block I’m guessing you took the Peacock offer at their launch in April. As usual, subscribing is a lot easier than unsubscribing. Right now, you’re wondering how to cancel your Peacock Subscription and Change Plans. No matter how big a start-up is, it is expected to always be the smallest it should ever be.
NBC’s Peacock is an American over-the-top subscription video-on-demand streaming service. The service is just a few months old and although it got some nice content for viewers, human wants are insatiable. So if you are not getting the value for your money, you can easily cancel your Peacock subscription and switch back to the company’s free plan.
How to Cancel Your Peacock Subscription
- Open your browser and visit the Peacock’s desktop website on www.peacocktv.com.
- At the top-right corner of the page, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Input your login details and click on the yellow “Sign In” button.
- After logging in, you’ll be taken to the Peacock’s home page, click on the Account button located at the top-right corner of your screen.
- You would be taken to the Peacock’s “Plans & Payment” screen. Select the plan you’re currently paying for and click on the blue “Change Plan” link.
- Peacock’s website lists out all of the available plans. If you’re opting out from paying for a premium option, select the “Peacock Free” option and then click the “Change Plan” button.
However, if you are trying to upgrade your plan, you can choose from one of the available paid plans. Peacock’s free plan limits your access to certain things. If you need access to everything you’ve got two paid options:
- The Peacock Premium priced at $4.99/month which avails you with a free 7-day trial and an all-access pass to everything Peacock has in stock — every movie, every episode, every season, all our live sports.”
- The Peacock Premium Plus priced at $9.99/month also includes a free 7-day trial and gives you everything included in Peacock Premium, as well as an ad-free streaming experience. However, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies would still contain ads.
- Peacock just like any other company would attempt to keep you as a paying customer by showing you what you will be losing access to when your plan ends.
- Select the “Switch To Free” button to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Note: After canceling your subscription, your access to premium content won’t be revoked till the end of your billing cycle. After which you’ll be required to re-subscribe if you need to view premium content. That shouldn’t be a big deal since you already know how to change your plan. However, if you need to delete your Peacock account completely, the steps are a lot different and slightly complicated.