Here is a step-by-step guide on How to download Instagram reels Videos.
Sometimes when you go online, you often find videos you love, and you want to keep them for future references. On other occasions, a celebrity you admire so much sends a video online, and you wish to keep it forever. Now, what about Instagram Reels? There are some videos on reels that keep you so high that you want to download them immediately. But Instagram does not provide the download function. What should you do if you find a video you wish to download on reels? That’s what we will treat in this article.
First, it is crucial to note installing a third-party video-download app on your phone is unsafe. Some of these apps come with hidden features that allow them to scrape your information without your knowledge. If you are using one of these apps already, uninstall it or protect your information. The procedure we will review in this article is web-based. Web apps are more restricted than downloaded apps. They can only collect a few pieces of information in your browser, which is less threatening to your privacy. With that said, let’s dive right in and learn how to download Instagram reels videos.
Step-by-step guide on How to download Instagram reels Videos
- launch Instagram
- Scroll to the Instagram reels video you wish to download
- Click on the three dot-button to the bottom left of your screen
- select copy link
- Launch your browser visit and any Instagram video downloader of your choice. Type Instagram video downloader in your browser if you don’t know any downloader. However, you can try instavideosave.net
- Enter the link you copied into the space provided on the landing page of the video downloader.
- Press enter or click on the search button depending on the tool you use.
- The video you wish to download would display on your screen with download options beneath it.
- Click on download, and your download will start.
Some video download web apps may throw some pop-up ads on the screen or some may want to push notifications to you. Ignore all the notifications and ads. This is how they generate income to keep the platforms alive.
Once you have you through with your download, close the page and check the video in your download manager. You have the video you crave. It is time to enjoy the fun.
What if you don’t want to clog your phone with downloaded videos? Let’s say you just want to save the videos on reels and watch it some other time.
Here is how to save videos on Instagram reels Videos and watch them later.
- The first step is to launch Instagram on your mobile phone and go to Instagram reels
- Scroll to the reel video you wish to download
- Look close to the bottom of your screen, and you will see a three-dotted button.
- Click on the dots, and options would pop up
- click on save, which is the last option on the list.
- You will get a notification from your screen telling you it saves the video.
How to view your saved reels video
- Go to your Instagram profile by clicking on the small icon to the bottom right-hand corner of your phone.
- Click on the three-line breadcrumb button at the top of your screen to the right corner. A menu will pop up
- On the menu, click on save
- On the page that loads, click on all posts.
- You will find all the reels videos that you have saved.
Note that you can not share or view saved reels videos offline. The save function only works with the Instagram app. Therefore, it only functions when you are online. You can not show the saved videos to your friend unless you launch your Instagram and connect to the internet.