Have you been struggling with your science-related assignments and you can’t seem to find a solution anywhere? If your answer is yes, today I’ll be introducing to a site that’ll help you solve all your science-related problem and also help you improve your grades in school. The name of this amazing company is Chegg and you can visit them through their website “www.chegg.com”.
Chegg incorporation, founded in July 2005 is an American-based company located in Santa Clara, California. This company offers solutions to science-related problems covering fields like Economics, Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting, Engineering and Technology, Psychology, and Biology. Asides from solving problems, the company also provides digital and physical textbook rentals, textbook solutions, and online tutorials.
Chegg Free Trial
Chegg offers free trials but this offer doesn’t come all the time. To check if their free trial offer is still on, all you have to do is access the site and try creating an account with them. To create an account, follow the steps below:
- Access the Chegg website using “www.chegg.com”.
- Click on the profile icon located at the top right corner of your screen and on the drop-down menu click on Create an Account.
- Input your email address and password. Alternatively, you can sign up with your Apple ID, Facebook, or Google (Gmail).
- Click on Create Account.
- Select either Student or Parent.
- Select either High School or College.
- On the box provided, type in the name of your institution.
- Finally, click on Register.
If after registering and you find out that the free trial ain’t available at the time of registering, there are alternative routes for you to use and test their services for free before you can decide if it’s something you want. Asides from the free trial option, Chegg regularly offers discount codes from time to time. To try using discount codes to enjoy Chegg services for free or lesser amounts, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your already created Chegg account.
- Click on the Study option from the category bar.
- Click on Try Chegg Study.
- Select either Chegg Study or Chegg Study Pack and click on Sign up.
- Insert your credit card details.
- Click on Got a coupon?
- Insert the coupon code.
- Finally, click on the join now.
Chegg presently offers two packages, the Chegg study which costs $14.95 per month, and the Chegg study pack which costs $19.95 per month. Chegg also offers a Math Solver Package for $9.50 per month.
The Chegg study subscription which costs $14.95 per month gains you access to all Chegg services except practice problems, guided videos, math solver, writing tools, and you are limited to only five new questions every month. Meanwhile, with the Chegg study pack which costs $19.95 per month, you gain full access to Chegg services, and you are limited to 20 new questions per month.
If you are only facing math problems, then it’s best to go for the Math Solver Package that costs only $9.95 per month. The plan does not only offer a graphing calculator. The company math specialist will break down problems you may encounter in Algebra, Pre-algebra, calculus, pre-calculus, Geometry, Trigonometry, Advanced Math, Statistics and Probability, etc. If you are using the mobile app, then you don’t have to write the questions all the time, you can simply take a picture of the problem.
How Much Do the Chegg Subscription Plans Cost?
Find below a break down of Chegg subscription plans;
- Subscription Plan Monthly Cost
- Chegg Study $14.95 /month
- Chegg Math Solver $9.95 / month
- Chegg Writing $9.95 /month
- Chegg Study Pack $19.95 a month
How to Cancel Chegg Subscriptions
Do you no longer have a need for Chegg subscriptions and you are looking for ways to cancel your current subscription to prevent further deductions from your account? Then follow the steps outlined below to be able to cancel your Chegg subscription:
Cancel Chegg Subscriptions on Desktop browser
- Using your computer, sign in and go to My Account.
- Click on Orders.
- Under Subscriptions locate Chegg Study Pack or Chegg study and click on Cancel Subscription.
- Select an option for the reason why you are canceling your subscription.
- Finally, confirm your choice and your subscription will be canceled.
Cancel Chegg Subscriptions on your Mobile Phone Browser
Alternatively, if you don’t have a computer, you can simply use chrome on your mobile device and tick the desktop site to use the desktop mode, and follow the steps above to cancel your subscription. Once you cancel your subscription, you will no longer be charged but you’ll still gain access to your subscription for the remainder of your current billing period.
Pause Chegg Subscriptions
As a final note, know that you can also pause your subscriptions. This feature will come in handy when you are no longer using their services for the month and you don’t want to waste your subscription. Pausing locks your subscription price and you will not be charged while you are paused. To pause your subscription, follow the steps below:
- Log into your Chegg account.
- Under Subscriptions, choose Chegg Study and click on Pause subscription.
- Select a duration period (The maximum pause duration is 6 months).
- Finally, click on Pause subscription.
Your paused subscription will automatically reactivate at the end of your selected pause duration. Alternatively, you can resume your pause duration, with your computer. To resume, simply go to your Orders page and click on Resume subscription.