Fitbit Premium is Fitbit’s high-end or premium subscription service which provides its subscribers, additional data, guidance, and various exercise routines that are not available in lower packages. As with several other applications, the Fitbit app is available for free download and offers some restricted services on this package.
However, the premium subscription unlocks a whole lot of services that completely dwarfs what is on offer on the free account of Fitbit. This paid membership service for Fitbit Aficionados provides comprehensive details into their exercise and fitness regimen, with a lot of health metrics, daily tips and reminders, sleep data, robust training plans, and various workout videos which all combine to give the subscribers a quite rewarding fitness and exercise experience, with positive impacts on their health as well.
The monthly membership fee for Fitbit Premium is $10 and if you intend to pay an annual fee, you’ll get a discounted $80 bill for access to Fitbit Premium all through the year. In this article, we shall dive into how you can cancel Fitbit Premium on any device whenever you need to cancel your subscription to the Fitbit Premium services.
Signing up to Fitbit Premium
It is quite easy to sign up for Fitbit Premium, and signing up for the premium service on Fitbit could actually unlock several value-added features and services that aren’t available on the free version of Fitbit. The personalized services and additional information provided on a variety of important areas has meant there has been sustained patronage of the service across several countries.
However, users or subscribers to the Premium service may discover that they may not need all those facilities on offer on the premium package, and thus, may want to cancel their subscription.
We note that Fitbit Premium can be enjoyed by new users for free for a 90 day trial period, after which you are required to pay the monthly subscription fee. However, for new users, your payment details will be required at the point of registration for Fitbit Premium, and your account will be debited at the expiration of the free trial period, so be sure to cancel your subscription before the expiration of the trial period if you do not want to continue with the service.
Steps to Cancel Fitbit Premium on your PC
The Fitbit Premium subscription is structured in such a way that you can only cancel your subscription on the device that you used to sign up to the service. If you are a new user and still under a free trial period, you will not be able to cancel your Fitbit Premium via your PC, and you must have to effect the cancellation via the mobile app.
So, if you registered for the service via your browser and you are not on a free trial, then take the following steps to cancel Fitbit Premium:
- Visit the Fitbit website fitbit.com and log in to your account using your browser.
- Locate and click the gear icon at the top right corner of the window.
- Click the Settings option.
- Locate the Subscriptions and Payments option.
- Click the edit option and cancel your subscription.
Steps to Cancel Fitbit Premium on a Mac Device
- Visit the App Store using the device.
- Click your profile at the bottom left of the screen or select Store and then choose the View My Account option from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to Subscription under the Manage option.
- Choose Fitbit from the list and click Cancel.
Steps to Cancel Fitbit Premium on Android
The following steps will assist you to cancel Fitbit Premium on your Android device.
- Head to the Google Play Store from your Android device.
- Make sure to pick the correct Google account that is subscribed to Fitbit Premium.
- Hit the Fitbit option and open Manage Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription, after which you click Confirm.
Steps to Cancel Fitbit Premium on an iPhone
In order to cancel Fitbit Premium on an iPhone, the following steps will help you to accomplish the task:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, go to Apple ID.
- Then pick the Subscriptions option.
- Choose Fitbit from the list and click Cancel Subscription.
Steps to Cancel Fitbit Premium on Xbox
It is possible to sign up for Fitbit Premium via Microsoft’s Xbox or any Microsoft device. Under such a scenario, if you want to cancel Fitbit Premium on any of these devices, the following steps will provide the solution:
- Visit microsoft.com and sign in to your account.
- Pick Services & Subscriptions from the top bar on the screen.
- Choose Fitbit from the list and click Manage.
- Select Cancel and follow the prompts from the screen to cancel your subscription.
In this article, we have provided several ways to cancel Fitbit Premium on any device, depending on what device you used to sign up for the Fitbit Premium service.