When it comes to a time where you need to turn your TV into default settings, then a hard reset is the available option. Doing a factory reset will reset your Smart TV back to default settings. Typically, this process is usually done when there is a problem that can only be fixed with a reset or on the off chance that you want to sell or give the television set away. Just bear in mind that hard resetting a Panasonic Smart TV will remove all customized TV settings, including tuned channels, recordings, custom input names, installed applications, stored Wi-Fi passwords, among others. In this article, we will give a complete guide to Hard Reset Panasonic Smart TV.
Although this article dwells mainly on how to Hard Reset Panasonic Smart TV, it is pertinent we furnish you with a little information about the brand. Basically, Panasonic is a reputable television brand that has long offered some of the best TVs in the market, much of which dates back to the days of CRT models. And the manufacturer offers a nice collection of large-screen televisions today, especially the way they excel as the most energy-efficient TV brand. Smart TVs are very essential and their main benefit is to access a large number of channels that offer TV movies, programs, and music without the need to connect a TV antenna or subscribe to a cable/satellite service. Additionally, a good number of other smart TVs come with web browsing, gaming, and access to compatible media content stored on your computer. These features are what makes smart TVs to be seen as modern innovation to offer versatile viewing experience.
How to Hard Reset Panasonic Smart TV
Let’s now look at how to factory or hard reset Panasonic Smart TV. But before doing anything, don’t hesitate to explore different avenues regarding all of the settings on your TV without the pressure that you may to forever change your TV settings.
Each individual has different preferences, so modifying your TV’s settings will allow you to tune your TV the way you like it. Various people are unnecessarily baffled by their TVs, making it difficult to transform anything, and that is the explanation Panasonic TVs have reset alternatives that grant you to fix any settings you make back to assembling factory defaults.
Here are the steps to follow to Hard reset Panasonic Smart TV;
- Firstly, you will have to press the “Menu” button on the remote control that goes with the TV. Under the “Image” option, another summary of choices will show up. Select “Reset” to reset all image changes as per factory default settings beside the “Propelled Picture” setting. This step just resets “Picture” alternatives. To reset “Sound” or “Setup” alternatives, continue to the next steps.
- The next thing is to press the “Menu” button on the far off the remote that comes with your Panasonic TV. Under the “Sound” button another once-over of options will show up. Select “Reset” to reset “Bass,” “High pitch” and “Balance” changes as per industrial facility default settings. This step just resets sound options; to reset “Setup” options continue to the going with step.
- Lastly, press the “Menu” button on the far offside of the remote. Under the “Setup” button, another summary of options will be displayed. Do well to select the “Reset” option to reset all the preferences in the “Setup” part, which is, for example, returns the TV to the default channel settings.
On the other hand, if these nitty-gritty guidelines don’t support you, the following are rearranged steps that will also help you with resetting your Panasonic Smart TV.
- In the event that the TV is off or on sleep mode, switch on the appliance and set to see a TV channel.
- By utilization of button arranged on the front board on the TV, press hold the Function [F] button
- By utilizing the button on the front board of your TV, press and hold the Volume [-] button
- Similarly as in the above step , press and hold the information [/} button on the remote controller.
- Didn’t the first alternative work out? Try this one to get the factory reset done:
- In the event that the TV is in standby mode or off, you should switch on and set rightly to view a TV channel
- Using the buttons on the front panel of your TV press the button labeled Function [FCN] is then followed.
- The last of this will be to use the buttons on the front panel of your TV, then press the Volume [-] until a message appears on the screen.
That’s the size of this write-up as we have encapsulated all that is involved in How to Hard Reset Panosinuc Smart TV. For our readers using Samsung’s and Hisense Smart TV, please do well to check out the basic steps involved in resetting your respective TVs.