I’m guessing you took a sling subscription and now you don’t think that flavour was worth the pick. No problems, on this guide, I’ll show you How to change a Sling TV Subscription plan So you don’t have to get stuck in a path you don’t feel the vibe for.
Sling is an American streaming service that could be seen as one of the best options to consider if you ever want to discontinue using your dish. Sling TV provides an extensive list of channels that makes it a suitable option when compared to many television providers. However, managing your Sling TV subscription isn’t an easy task – especially for non-techies.
Sling TV Packages and Price
Sling TV avails its users two distinct flavours (Orange and Blue) – depending on their focus choices. However, Sling gave an option for users who want a mix of both flavours (Orange + Blue). The price for either the Blue or the Orange plan is a $30 flat rate per month. While for the Orange + Blue goes for $45, saving its subscribers an additional $15.
Additionally, there is also a “Sling free” package which just as the name sounds, is free and requires no credit card. With the sling free, you can have access to up to 5000 movies at your reach. If you enjoy premium services and have probably taken it, however, you wish to change your subscription package, then here is how to change a Sling TV subscription.
Change Sling TV Subscription Plan
If you want to changes your Sling TV subscription plan, you’ll need to visit their website and account management pages. That’s the only place you’ll find the options of adding or removing channels and packages. To change your Sling TV Subscription plan, follow the steps below.
- On a browser of your visit the Sling TV official website on Sling.com
- From the Sling TV home page, select “Sign In” from the upper right-hand corner of the page to log in to your account.
- After clicking on “Sign in” you should be redirected to the Sling’s login page. Input the email address and password associated with your account and click on “Sign In” to Sign in to your Sling Account.
- Now, Select “Change Subscription” from the left side of your screen below the “Your Subscription” header.
- You’ll now be directed to a new page with a list of all the options that Sling offers. At the top of the page, you’ll find the basic Blue and Orange packages. Below them, Sling lists its standalone and Latino subscriptions. You can click on “Show More” below any of the major categories to display a complete list of the available channels and add-on that package.
- Click on “Select” or “Add” beside the packages that you want to add. Once selected, It would change to a yellow checkmark, just like the options that you already on your account.
- Additionally, removing a package from your account is the exact reverse. Click on the checkmark next to a package that’s checked off. It will revert to a blue “Select” or “Add”.
- Once you’re satisfied with the subscription you want, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on Review”.
- Sling will now show you a breakdown of your new bill with an itemized list of everything on your account and the associated charges. You’ll see any additional charges for adding a service part way through a billing cycle. Those will be charged immediately.
- Towards the end of the web page, you’ll find your new monthly total. Take out time to verify if it is perfect for you.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Order” to make the changes stick.
At this point, you’ve successfully changed your Sling TV subscription to favour your needs. The only thing left is to open your Sling player of choice, and start watching your new channels. Hey, what are you waiting for? Run along, at least you now know how to change a sling TV Subscription. Have an observation or request, leave it in the comment form below.