Did you notice that for you to make use of any Apple product, an Apple account or Apple ID is required? Anyways, you don’t have to feel stuck at that authentication page. This is a guide on How to Create Apple Account on different devices. The Apple ID is an authentication method used by Apple for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and other Apple products. Your Apple IDs contains your personal information and settings. Once an Apple account is used to log into any Apple device, the device would automatically synchronize with the settings associated with the Apple ID.
One shoe fits all. With one apple account on multiple devices, you manage and control all Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and others. You can equally control the email address and password you use to sign in as well as all the contact, payment, and security details you use across all Apple services. That’s not all, your apple account helps you track and disable your phone if ever it gets stolen. And this is how to create an apple account.
How to Create An Apple Account on PC
Creating an Apple account is free and as easy as signing up on any other web service. It is the first step required to set up any Apple device if you’re new to the Apple ecosystem. This guide would walk you through creating an Apple account on Windows PC.
Create an Apple Account using iTunes
If you don’t have the iTunes app for windows, you can easily download it from here. After downloading it, install it to your PC
- If you already have iTunes installed, open it. It would be best if your app is up to date.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, click on “Account”.
- A contextual menu should display. From that menu, click on the “Sign In” option.
- From the sign-in menu, click on the “Create New Apple ID” option.
- After that, you should fill out the form to create a new Apple account. You’ll need to enter your first name and last name, country, password, and a series of security questions and create your account. The Apple ID is the email address that you filled when signing up for the account.
- You would be asked to provide a credit card and billing information. However, selecting the “None” option allows the request to be bypassed.
- Apple account signups would require you to verify your email address.
- Apple will send the verification email to the email you used. Simply open your email to confirm your account creation.
Create an Apple Account on the Web
- If you can’t make installations on the PC you’re on but you have access to a browser, you can create an Apple Account on using these following steps:
- Open any browser of your choice.
- Visit the Apple ID account page on “appleid.apple.com” or click here.
- Locate “Create your Apple ID” at the right-hand side of the navigation menu and click it. You would also find the “Create your Apple ID” link if you scroll down a bit. Click on either.
- You’ll be redirected to a web form. Fill out the form with the required details.
- Select your preferred method of verifying your phone number.
- Fill out the captcha to verify you’re not a robot.
- Click on the blue “Continue” button to create your Apple Account.
Note: The process for Creating an Apple Account on the web is almost identical to the signup process through iTunes. You would be required to verify your email.
How to Create An Apple Account on iPhone or iPad
If you’re new to the apple world, you can easily create an apple account while setting up your device. If you’ve passed the setup stage, you can create and sign in to your Apple account from your device settings or the Apple app store.
Create New Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad Settings
If you didn’t create an account at the initial setup of your device you can do that from your device settings using the steps below;
- Tap on the “Settings” app. It is the gear icon.
- Tap on the “Sign in to your iPhone” option at the top.
- On the screen that opens, tap on the blue “Don’t have an Apple ID” text.
- You should now see a prompt to “Create Apple ID” you can accept it and begin the Apple ID account creation process.
- Enter your “Birthday”, “First and Last names” as well as your “Email Address”. You can use an existing email address, or get a free iCloud email address, such as email@example.com.
- After that, input a new password and verify that you can remember the password.
- Choose three Security Questions and type in the Answers to them.
- When you get to the “Terms and Conditions” screen, tap ‘Agree’ at the bottom right.
- Choose if you’d like to Merge existing data on your phone, or ignore it.
- On mobile devices, iOS prompts you to enable the ‘Find my iPhone’ feature, and it is highly recommended that you tap OK to enable it. This would help you track your device if it gets missing.
Your Apple ID has now been created and can be used to sign in on your other devices too. Learn