Having an active DAZN subscription renewing soon or you don’t feel like continuing with the service? Here is an all-round guide on how to cancel DAZN Subscription.
DAZN is a video on demand and live streaming platform focusing on sports and providing fans with access to events, both live and concluded. With a DAZN subscription, subscribers can watch sports and original programmes on multiple devices for a monthly price with no contract. Subscribers have access to on-demand DAZN content including fight replays, behind-the-scenes features, original shows and live sport news reports.
In Canada, sports fans can watch every NFL game plus NFL RedZone, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, PGA Tour events, MLS, Champions League, WTA Tennis and many others. The DAZN subscription starts at $20 per month. However, you can sign up for a one-year subscription for $150 and DAZN offers a 30-day free trial to all new users. During the sign-up, you’re required to add a billing method that you’ll be billed from after your subscription expires.
To avoid getting billed, it is advised to cancel your subscription. Not to worry as you would still be able to use the service until the start of your next billing cycle. So you can follow up on how to cancel DAZN subscription as it would saving from getting billed and won’t cut your pleasures halfway.
However, if you love the service and only wish to evade being billed, DAZN has an amazing alternative to cancelling subscription if you subscribed directly you can request their Pause functionality. If you choose to pause your subscription, Your billing will be temporarily suspended at the end of your current subscription period and you will be able to reactivate it on any date of your choice. Still, want to cancel your DAZN subscription? here is a guide.
Wait! Before you deep dive into any of the steps below, it’s necessary to note that you can only cancel a subscription through the channel you made it from. Your last billing information should leave a clue to which platform you’re getting billed from. If you cant figure this out, you should use the last option on this list to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel DAZN on a web browser, smart TV, or gaming console:
Depending on the device you’re on, the interface differs however the steps below would walk you properly through the process of cancelling a subscription made directly with DAZN.
- On your device, log into your DAZN Account
- Click on “My Account” and visit the subscription section.
- In the subscription, section click on the ‘CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION’ button.
- Add a reason why you would like to cancel the service. (if available).
- After you have added the feedback, click on the ‘CONFIRM CANCELLATION’ button.
- You should get an email confirming your cancellation.
Note: You would still enjoy all the content available on DAZN until your next billing period starts.
How to Cancel Subscription Through Google Play
If you made a DAZN subscription on android and you want to cancel, please take the following steps.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store application.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account. Ensure you’re logged into the same account you used when you were subscribing for the service else the subscription won’t be available.
- Tap Menu (the three vertical dots in the upper-left corner of the play application.
- Select the “Subscriptions” option. A list of all subscriptions you’ve made should now appear.
- Select “Google *DAZN” because it is the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap on “Cancel subscription”.
- There would be some directives, follow the instructions to cancel the subscription.
You can still cancel a subscription you made for DAZN on android using your PC. Maybe you don’t have access to android devices anymore but need to end the subscription. The following steps are for you.
- Log on to Google Play website (https://play.google.com).
- Sign in your Google account or verify if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Remember, it has to be the account you used when making the subscription.
- On your left, there is a panel with a list of important links. Click on “My subscriptions”.
- You should be taken to a page with a list of all subscriptions you have. Select the “Google *DAZN” to cancel.
- Click on “Manage” and then “Cancel Subscription” and the process is done.
Please note that; Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel Subscription DAZN from Apple (iOS)
To cancel a subscription made on iOS, please follow the following steps;
- Open your mobile Settings app. It should be among your list of applications.
- Tap on your name.
- Select “Subscriptions”.
- If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Then select your Apple ID. Tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to “Subscriptions”, and tap Subscriptions.
- Tap “DAZN – iTunes”. It is the subscription you want to manage.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
NB: If you don’t see “Cancel Subscription” means the subscription has already been cancelled and won’t renew.
However, if you prefer to review or cancel the subscriptions on your PC or Mac, you can do with iTunes with the following steps:
- Open your “iTunes” application and click on “Account”
- Select the “View My Account” option.
- Sign in with your Apple ID(if you’ve not previously signed in) and click View Account.
- Scroll down to Settings and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Scroll to “DAZN – iTunes”. and click where it says Edit next to it.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” to cancel the subscription.
- You’ll see a pop-up highlighting the end of your current subscription period, and you can click Confirm to complete the cancellation.
Once again, you would still have full access to all of DAZN content until your current subscription period elapses.
How to Cancel my subscription on Roku
If you’re using the DAZN’s service on Roku, the steps required to cancel your DAZN Roku subscription is relatively easy. please follow the steps below to cancel the subscription.
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Use the directions pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the DAZN channel. The directions pad is the plus-shaped group of buttons at the centre of your Roku remote.
- Press the Start button on your remote to open the DAZN options menu.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access other options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message should appear showing how long you can continue having to access the content and services.
- Confirm you’re cancelling your subscription by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message would appear confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date you would stop having access to the subscription.
- Select Done to save changes.
How to Cancel my subscription through Amazon
To cancel your DAZN subscription mad through the Amazon Appstore on an Android device,
- Launch the Amazon Appstore application.
- In the Appstore menu, select “Subscriptions”.
- On the My Subscriptions screen, you should find and tap on “DAZN Subscription”.
- You can now turn auto-renewal off to cancel your subscription.
Once your auto-renewal status is turned off, DAZN would no longer bill you after the currently active subscription ends.
How to Cancel Your DAZN Subscription
Although DAZN may not be able to cancel subscriptions for you on some platforms, they could help you with getting your subscription cancelled. You can easily cancel the DAZN subscription using any device, however, we recommend doing it on a desktop or laptop computer, as apps and mobile platforms sometimes offer a limited view of your subscription settings. You can cancel quickly through your account settings, but contacting customer service chat directly is a quick and easy option.
- Visit DAZN’s website (dazn.com).
- Scroll to site footer at the bottom of the page to find the “Help” link.
- On the help page, click on “LIVE CHAT”
- Enter your account information into the chat window to begin a conversation.
- Once connected to a customer service rep, state that you want to cancel.
- Once the communication is done with the customer service rep, your subscription would either be paused or cancelled
Note: You will still enjoy all the content available on DAZN until your current subscription period is over. Additionally, uninstalling the DAZN app from your device doesn’t cancel your subscription and it could be renewed at any time. Remember, if you miss the service and ever want to try it out again, you can easily re-subscribe.
If you’re still having issues cancelling your account or need assistance finding your account, please reach out to the DAZN customer service. We’re open for ideas and requests, leave us a message below.