CBS is an English Commercial broadcast television which is the flagship property of the CBS Entertainment Group. The CBS in their name is the initials of Columbia Broadcasting System which was the network’s former name. Although the service started as a radio service, they now have TV shows and live TV access for subscribers. You can watch CBS All Access on the go on your Apple and Android phone and tablet with the CBS mobile app, or on your desktop computer by visiting cbs.com/all-access. This guide covers how to cancel your CBS all-access subscription. The CBS All Access is a subscription that allows subscribers access to original CBS TV show. It also offers them access to all CBS-affiliated channels. The base CBS All Access plan starts at$5.99 per month.
However, these plan opens viewers up to seeing commercials at intervals. To get rid of commercials, you could subscribe to the $9.99-per-month, commercial-free version. The CBS access offers a 7 day free trial to the service and a no refund policy. To avoid being billed, it is advised to cancel CBS all access subscription before the end of your billing cycle.
Cancelling a subscription doesn’t cancel your access to the service. You would still be able to view all TVs and Shows till the end of your cycle. At the moment, there are a few easy ways to cancel your CBS all access subscription. This includes cancelling online on the CBS access website, on a phone call or using a third party service. You cannot cancel through email, letter or going to their office locations in person.
How to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription online
To cancel your CBS all access subscription, visit their official website on https://www.cbs.com/cbs-all-access/.
- Log into your CBS All Access account.
- In your Account tab, select CBS All Access Account.
- Scroll down to the “Cancel my subscription” button and click on it.
- Fill out the cancelation form.
- Explain why you want to cancel your account.
- Click Complete Cancellation.
- You should receive an email confirmation after a day or two. So it is advised to cancel this subscription early to avoid being billed.
How to Cancel CBS All Access over the phone
It is easy to cancel CBS All access over a phone call. However, you’ll need to identify yourself properly.
- Contact the CBS customer support team by dialling 1-888-274-5343
- When you’re connected to an agent, tell the agent that you wish to cancel your CBS All Access membership.
- You would be asked some questions to verify your identity. Afterwards, you’ll be told if your subscription cancellation request was successful or declined.
- Ask the agent to send you a confirmation email once your account is cancelled. Your cancellation should be completed.
How to Cancel CBS All Access from a third-party (DoNotPay)
Does cancelling your membership manually seem like a complicated process to you? Let’s say you don’t have the time to follow up on the steps required to close your account or you’ve forgotten the password to your account. Well, you don’t need to reset it before you begin the cancellation process. Thankfully, DoNotPay is an app at your service. The “DoNotPay” is a robot lawyer built with AI technology. It uses artificial intelligence to provide legal services to its users for free. With this app, you can send a cancellation request from your smartphone in less than two minutes. Just following these steps:
- Open the DoNotPay app using a web browser. [https://donotpay.com]
- You can also download the free iOS version of the app from the App Store.
- Click on the “Find Hidden Money” button.
- Enter “CBS All Access” as the service you want to cancel.
You would get a confirmation email as soon as your subscription CBS all Access subscription is cancelled.