A new Oppo Reno smartphone is now on sale in China. Dubbed the Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition, the new entrant is more or less the same as the Reno 3, but not without some internal variations. Specifically, the new Reno phone comes in a snazzy gold colorway, along with a different processor and main rear camera.
First off, the Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition drops the Reno3’s Dimensity 1000L processor for Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765. It comes only in 8GB of RAM and a respectable 128GB onboard storage options. Speaking if the cameras, the Oppo Reno 3 Vitality edition packs virtually the same camera setup difference. It drops the Reno 3’s 64MP camera for a lower-resolution 48-megapixel main rear camera.
The main cam is joined by an 8 megapixels ultra-wide lens, a 2 megapixels macro lens, as well as a 2 megapixels monochrome sensor. On the display front, the Reno 3 Vitality edition gets a water-drop notch for a single 32 megapixels selfie camera.
The Reno 3 Vitality edition is built around a 6.4-inch OLED panel with FHD+ screen resolution, 20:9 tall aspect ratio, and an embedded fingerprint scanner. It comes packed with a 4,025mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast-charging that could bring the device from 0 to 50% within 20 minutes.
OPPO Reno 3 Vitality Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Octa-core processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, 20:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 6, DCI-P3
- 128GB internal storage
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- Quad rear cameras: 48-megapixel main camera; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel portrait camera; 2-megapixel macro camera; with PDAF, LED flash, Ultra Steady Video
- 32-megapixel f/2.4 front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- In-display fingerprint scanner, Face unlock, Dolby Atmos
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
- 4025mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 quick charging
The Reno3 Vitality will go on sale from February 14, via Jd.com where it is available for pre-order. The device is priced at CNY 2,999(~Php 21.8k).