Last Updated on
Smartphone maker and one of Korean’s electronics major, LG, is definitely on a launch spree. The company earlier this month announced a couple of mid-range smartphones for the European market, as well s the LG W10 Alpha for the Indian market, and has today announced the arrival of yet another mid-ranger – the LG Q51, though destined only for the Korena market.
Coated in Moonlight Titanium and Frozen White color options, the LG Q51 highlights a triple rear camera setup, a large-sized battery, and a MIL-STD-810G compliant chassis. Aside from the triple rearm camera, the Q51 has a physical fingerprint scanner for easy unlock, while it is fitted with a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS FullVision display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels on the front.
It has a water-drop notch for a single 13-megapixel selfie shooter, while a 13-megapixel primary lens, a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor make up the rear camera system.
Speaking of the processing power, the LG Q51 gets MediaTek Helio P22 chipset clocked at 2.0GHz and is available only in a 3GB+32GB option, which you can, fortunately, expand via microSD card. The Q51 boots Android 10 operating system with the company’s own custom UI, and comes with support for 4G VoLTE, NFC, USB Type-C port, GPS, GLONASS, and dual-SIM slot.
LG Q52 Pricing and availability
The Q51 will go on sale beginning from February 26th only in Korea, via LG Uplus, SK Telecom, nd KT. It carries a price tag of 319000 won (US$ 262 / Rs. 18,820 approx.)
LG Q51 specifications
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) 19.5:9 HD+ FullVision V-Notch Display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP Ultra-wide sensor, 2MP depth sensor
- 13MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS:X 3D Surround
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 77.9 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 204g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh built-in battery