Xiaomi has just officially released its second smartwatch – the Xiaomi Watch Color for sale in China. The Mi Watch Color highlights a circular display, with various color strap options, and above all gets a long-lasting battery life.
The Watch Color is fitted with a 1.39 inch AMOLED high definition display on a circular dial, and up to 1540 customizable color combinations. Under the hood, the Mi Watch is equipped with about 6 high precision sensors that map complex movement, heart rate and locks the user’s movement trajectory. It can also be set with different outdoor and indoor activity modes that include, running, cycling, mountain climbing or even swimming and indoor cycling and treadmill running.
What is more, the Mi Watch Color can in real-time calculate the calories burnt, detect heart rate for 4 hours, sleep detection, pressure detection and more, to gain an in-depth understanding of the user’s physical conditions.
Much like the standard Xiaomi Watch, the Xiaomi Mi Watch Color gets a long-lasting battery but falls shorts of the Mi Watch battery. While the standard Watch boasts of 580mAh battery with up to 32 days battery life, the Xiaomi Mi Watch Color gets a 420mAh battery with up to 14 days battery life.
Xiaomi Watch Color specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 × 454 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above; iOS
- Heart rate sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, barometric sensor, ambient light sensor
- Sleep tracking, Fitness tracking, 10 sports modes
- Xiaomi voice assistant
- Dimensions: 46.2 x 53.3 x 11.4mm
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters (5 ATM)
- 420mAh battery with up to 14 days of battery life
Xiaomi Mi Watch Color Pricing and Availability
The Xiaomi Watch Color is available in three different colors for the dial and multiple straps. It is available for sale in China at 799 yuan (US$ 115 / Rs. 8190 approx.). Outside of China, Xiaomi hasn’t revealed plans for release in other markets.