The Vivo U10 now has a successor. Dubbed the Vivo U20, the latest device has been launched in India, as part of its budget-friendly range. The device retains most of the specs, and design of the U10, but with little or no differences.
First off, the Vivo U20 shares the same form factor, screen size, battery size, fast-charging speed, and RAM + storage configuration as its predecessor – the U10. There are two obvious exceptions, – the U20 is powered by the Snapdragon 675 SoC, drops the U10’s 8MP selfie for a 16MP selfie cam, while also upgrading the entire rear cam config to include a 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel triple rear cameras.
It gets a plastic back with gradient finish and patterns, while it comes fitted with a 6.35-inch HD+ Halo FullView display. It comes with up to 6GB of RAM and 64GB user-expandable storage, but sadly still boots Android 9 Pie-based FunTouch OS 9 out of the box.
The Vivo U20 is fueled by a 5000mAh battery, which is backed by Vivo’s 18W fast charging support. This the company claims can get you going up to 273 hours of standby, 21 hours of Instagram usage, 17 hours of Facebook and 11 hours of YouTube in a single charge.
Vivo U20 specifications
- 6.53-inch FHD+1080×2340 resolution 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 675
- 4/6GB RAM with 64GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP camera for a portrait with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 18W fast charging
The device comes only in Racing Black and Blaze Blue, and will go on sale via Amazon.in and vivo India E-Store starting 28th November 12PM onwards.
Rs 10,990 -4GB/64GB version
Rs 11,990 -6GB/64GB version