The Realme XT is now official and set to go on sale on September 16. However, the event in India earlier today ended with one more offering from the OPPO sub-brand. Brand CEO Madhav Sheth confirmed at the event that the firm will be releasing a more superior version of the Realme XT later in Q4 2019. Not the Realme XT Pro as speculated, but the aptly named Realme XT 730G.
The company hasn’t revealed the exact launch date, however, it revealed the exact details of the upcoming device. The Realme XT 730G will retain the same design, and even display size as the standard Realme XT. The Quad camera setup remains unchanged, likewise the 4000mAh battery. However, it will come with support for 30W VOOC Flash Charge fast charging, and as the name suggests, the Realme XT 730G will feature the game-centric Snapdragon 730G processor.
A Realme device that fits into the description already passed through TENAA in China where it was confirmed to feature a 32-megapixel front camera in place of the 16-megapixel on the XT.
Realme XT 730G early specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP for 4cm macro with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC fast charging