The Motorola E6 Plus that debuted earlier at the IFA conference in Berlin has just landed in India. Lenovo-owned Motorola earlier today officially introduced the device to the India market as the Moto E6s as earlier rumored, so both devices feature identical specs, albeit a few differences.
Besides the asking price which is pegged at Rs 7,999/ $112, the Moto E6S retains the E6 Plus’s waterdrop-style notch as well as the glossy colorful back design with removable back panel.
On the back panel, the Moto E6s gets a dual-camera setup featuring a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.0 lens and a second 2-megapixel secondary sensor, as well as a rear fingerprint scanner. The back panel is removable, and so is the battery.
On the front, the Moto E6s flaunts a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display with a water-drop notch, and under its hood is MediaTek’s Helio P22 with 4GB RAM, and 64GB of storage. It gets a dedicated slot for memory expansion up to up to 512GB with microSD. It boots Android 9 pie out of the box, while it is powered b3000 mAh battery with 10W charging support.
Moto E6s specifications
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display with 420 nit brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73.1x 8.6mm; Weight: 149.7g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- 3000mAh battery
The Moto E6s will go on sale starting from September 23rd via Flipkart India in Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite color options. The device is priced at Rs. 7,999 with Rs. 2200 cashback (in the form of vouchers) for Jio customers and Cleartrip vouchers worth Rs. 3000.