Last Updated on
Chinese electronics giant Lenovo has just updated its smartphone lineup in India. The company earlier today launched the much anticipated Lenovo K10 Plus – the second of such announcement made in the recent time as the launch follows the arrival of the Lenovo K10 Note earlier this month.
The device is available in Sprite and Black color options, and will officially go on Flipkart in Big Billion Day sale on September 30 at 12 noon. It is priced at $155/€140/Rs 10,999.
Lenovo K10 Plus Camera
The triple rear camera setup is perhaps the most compelling selling points of the device. It comes in a cluster of 13MP+5MP+8MP lens. The primary camera is a 13MP f/2.0 sensor and the 8MP secondary sensor is a 120-degree wide-angle lens, and the third one is a 5MP depth sensor. It houses a 16MP unit with up to 8 AI scene detection within its notch, while it is 4050mAh battery with support for quick charging.
Elsewhere, the device parades a 6.22-inch HD+ Dot Notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio and 87% screen-to-body ratio. It gets a fingerprint scanner at the back panel which has a two-toned design, while there is a 14nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor paired with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage under its hood.
Lenovo K10 Plus specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio Dot Notch display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB
- Dedicated SD card
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash, 8MP 120-degree wide-angle lens, and 5MP camera for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Android Pie with ZUI 11
- 4050mAh battery with quick charging