Last Updated on
Just as the August unveiling date of the Note 8 draws nearer , Samsung Mobile has officially announced the availability of its long awaited flip phone code named the SM-G9298 .Officially know as the “Leader 8 .the Samsung SM-G9298 , the device will be exclusive to China,but not certain if the device will hit the stores in other countries .
Made out of all aviation-grade aluminum alloy , the SM-G9298 has a metal frame and 3D glass melt fusion that provide an elegant stature. It features two compact displays – a 4.2-inch FHD Super AMOLED display on the outside and same on the inside. The device boasts of a 2,300mAH battery with a support of wireless charging giving it an overall weight of 235g .
Below the SM-G9298 display is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor assisted by a 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics , the SM-9298 features a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera with f 1.7 aperture and a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter.There is also a rear fingerprint sensor
The device runs on Android 7 Nougat with support for Samsung Pay, Secure Folder, a multi-function configurable hotkey and S Voice .
Samsung Flagship 8 (SM-G9298) specifications
- 4.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED dual displays
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, 1.4μm pixels
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor
- Dimensions: 130.2 x 62.6 x 15.9mm; Weight: 235g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 2300mAh battery with Fast Charging (wired and wireless)
You should be able to get the Samsung SM-9298 in Black color when it finally hit the store in China later