While Vernee is busy promoting its upcoming Vernee Thor with 6200mAh battery , Oukitel has gone ahead of it to unveil Oukitel K3 – a battery centric Smartphone supposedly made specially for fashionable but powerful smartphone for business men .
Aside having a massive 6000mAh battery , the Oukitel K3 highlights Quad camera setup – two sensors at the front and other two sensors at the back. There is a 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera at the back which shoots crystal clear images with background blur , whilethe front is fitted with a 13MP + 2MP sensor suitable for video call & beautiful selfies.
Powering the Oukitel K3 is a MediaTek MT6750 octa core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card slot.
The device comes with a front fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with support for 4G LTE connectivity .
Here are the full specifications:
- Chipset: MT6750T octa-core 1.5GHz ARM T860 MP3
- Memory: 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, 64GB expandable
- Display Size: 5.5 inch FHD
- Resolution: 1920*1080 pixels
- Primary Camera: 13.0MP+2MP, 16MP interpolated, flash light support
- Secondary Camera: 5.0MP+2MP,16MP interpolated, flash light support
- Battery: 6,000mAh, 9V/2A charger
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Network: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz; WCDMA: 900/2100MHz; 4G FDD: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
- SIM Card: 2*nano SIM or 1*nano SIM+1TF card
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/, Support Hotspot
- Bluetooth: support, Bluetooth 4.1
- GPS: GPS/AGPS/GLONASS
- USB: Micro 5PIN
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm
- OTG: Yes
- OTA: support
- FM Radio: support
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor / Gravity sensor / proximity sensor / Light sensor / gyroscope sensor / geomagnetic sensor
- Dimensions & Weight: 155.7*77.7*10.3mm
- Color: blue, black
You can get the Oukitel K3 in Blue and Black color options and will be available in the coming days . You can learn more about the Oukitel K3 on its product page.