Last Updated on
News about the launch of a Smartphone from Meizu first broke out in the Month of April when Meizu’s vice president Li Nan through a weibo post first talked about the launch of a new smartphone this month .Though he wasn’t particular about the phone/s in question , but there were speculations that the new smartphone could be the Meizu MX 7 & Pro 7 .
The latest bit of information available to us reveals some unofficial specs and price of two new Smartphones alleged to be Meizu MX 7 and Meizu Pro 7 .
The Meizu MX 7 comes with a gorgeous design with a physical home button below the display ,a front facing camera with LED flash above the display ,while on the flip side , you get a single antenna band running up and down with a dual camera vertically placed with LED flash and the logo .
Here’s a specs summary of Meizu MX 7
- 5.5″ FHD (1920×1080) display with 3D Touch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4 / 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32/64 GB internal storage.
- 16 MP front camera
- Dual rear Sony camera sensors (IMX 386 + IMX 268)
- Fingerprint scanner embedded inside the physical home button at the front
The Pro 7 on the other hand is the most premium of the duo, mimicking the flagship galaxy S8 series with its thin bezels and dual-edge curved display. Find the Meizu Pro 7 specs overview below ;
- 5.2″ 2K (1440 x 2560) Super AMOLED Display with 3D Touch
- Samsung Exynos 8895 processor
- 6/8 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 12 MP Rear camera (Sony IMX 386 sensor)
- Rapid charging support
On the release date , Meizu VP earlier hinted of a possible May launch date , but specific launch date is however not available at the moment.
Meizu MX 7 when announced will likely retail for €277 ($310) for the 4 GB RAM/32 GB ROM variant, and€370 Euros ($415) for the 6/64 GB variant, while the Meizu Pro 7 with 6 GB RAM / 64 GB ROM will be available for €453 ($508) and the 8 GB RAM/ 128 GB ROM will go for €492 ($551).