Last Updated on
The second major announcement from the MWC has just been made by LG with the unveiling of the 2017 Flgship LG G6.Unlike the G5 from 2016 , LG G6 ditched modular design in favor of an all aluminium and glass design ,overall design upgrade , a bigger display,smaller pixels , water resistance and updated hardware.
LG mobile at the LG G6 unveiling emphasized that the G6 comes with a large display , fitted into a small body and with small bezels , so one handed operation is still at its best .
LG G6 packs similar camera as theV2O with dual rear cameras with 125 degree wide angle which allow you capture more content in a single shot. Just above the G6 display , there is a front facing camera with 100 degree field of view .
You can view the rest of G6 specs below
LG G6 SPECIFICATIONS
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Display: 5.7 inch 18:9 2880 x 1440 pixels resolution, 564 ppi
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4
- Storage: 32 GB internal storage with microSD storage card
- Cameras: 13 megapixel wide angle f2.4/125 degrees and 13 megapixel standard f1.8/71 degrees dual rear cameras. 5 megapixel front facing wide angle f2.2/100 degrees camera
- Wireless technology: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE, NFC
- Water resistance: IP68 dust and water resistant rating
- Battery: 3,300 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and wireless charging technologies
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm and 163 grams
- Colors: Ice Platinum / Mystic White (not in US) / Astro Black
You will be able to get the LG G6 at a yet to be announced date and pricing in Astro Black, Ice Platinum and Mystic White colors.