Dubai based Phones make – Innjoo Mobile has announced the Innjoo 3 ,the original sucessor to the Innjoo 2 and the fourth in its Innjoo flagship series . The Innjoo 3 has a physical home button embedded with a fingerprint sensor below the display which innjoo claims unlocks the phone in about 0.3s .
The innjoo 3 has a 5.5-inch FHD display, with an Octa-Core Mediatek MT6750T processor and Mali-T860MP2 GPU ,4GB RAM , 64GB storage in place and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box .
The Innjoo 3 has a 21MP rear camera with sony imx219 sensor ,AF , LED flash and an 8MP front facing selfie camera .
Its made fully metal design , stocked with 3000mAh battery with fast charge that promises 2 hours talk time from 5 minutes charge and a USB type – C
Innjoo 3 Key specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Dragontrail glass
- 1.5GHz MediaTek LTE Cat-6 MT6750T Octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+micro/microSD)
- 21-megapixel rear autofocus camera with flash , f/1.8 aperture
- 8-megapixel IMX219 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: –
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Rapid charge .
Available in Gold, Grey, Black and Blue colors , the Innjoo 3 will be available in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , the United Arab Emirates , Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco , Ivory Coast , Spain, Portugal and Italy later in November at various price points .