COOL, the new sub brand of LeEco and Coolpad looks set to releasing a new Smartphone ,as a new device with model number Cool C107 has been spoTted on TENAA .
The Cool C107 which when released will be COOL second device ,only next to COOL1 dual which debuted last August.
It has all all meta design , a 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p display , powered by an octa-core processor with a clck seed of 1.8GHz together with 3GB of RAM, and 32GB of expandable internal storage .
The phone’s camera config is same as the COOL1 dual – an 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash and same 8MP front facing camera for selfies and video chat .The cool C107 battery has been cut down to 4000 from the 4,060mAh battery of the cool1 dual .
Cool C107 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD
- Processor: octa-core 1.8GHz
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Memory: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels with dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8 megapixels
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner
- Dimensions: 152×74.8×8.2 mm
- Weight: 162g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi
The Cool C107 having received TENAA certification is bond to see the light of the day soon .