Samsung China has just listed a new device dubbed Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 on its local website .The device had earlier been certified by TENAA about a month ago with little detail specs. The Samsung galaxy folder 2 as its name suggest another Clampshell phone and comes as a successor to the galaxy folder which was announced about 3 year ago.
The Galaxy Folder 2 retains almost same design as its predecessor save for few changes made in the keypad and availability of a new metallic silver colour option.
The device has a metal body, a physical keypad, 3.8-inch WVGA screen, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB of expandable internal storage
The device is stuffed with an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera.
It runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS ,with support for 4G LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2 and powered by a 1950mAh battery capacity.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 specifications
- 3.8-inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 15.4mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 1,950mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 will first launch in China in golden color at a price yet to be made public.