A device ,possibly the 2017 variant of the Samsung galaxy A7 has just been llisted on GFXBench site.The device listed as Samsung galaxy A7 2017 – (SM -A720x) is expected to come with some upgraded specs over the base galaxy A7.
The listing reveals the Samsung galaxy A7 2017 will come with 5.5-inch full HD display , octa-core 1.8GHz CPU, 3GB/32GB memory configuration, and Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The biggest and most compelling specs of the device as listed could be a 16MP camera both on the rear & front.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 specifications
- 5.5-inch full HD display
- 1.8GHz Octacore processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g
Other specs like battery capacity and information on pricing and availability of the Samsung galaxy A7 2017 is yet to be made known.