Last Updated on
The Lenovo Vibe C2 Power is an enhanced version of the Lenovo Vibe C2 which went official barely a Month ago.
The device as it is suggestive of its name is a device targeted at power hungry users.It packs a more generous 3,500 mAh battery, a major improvement over the 2,750 mAh battery capacity of the base Lenovo Vibe C2. Aside the improvement in battery capacity ,the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power also comes with double the RAM size of the Vibe C2.
The Lenovo Vibe C2 Power comes with a 5-inch HD display and is powered by 1GHz MediaTek quad-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM with 16GB of expandable built-in storage .
Similar to the Vibe C2 ,the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The device runs on Android 6.0 OS Marshmallow out of the box with support for 4G, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB.
Lenovo Vibe C2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 70% NTSC color gamut, 8000:1 contrast ratio
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio
- Dimensions: 143×71.4×9.5mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
Where To Buy Lenovo Phones & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria: View Price Offers Here
Jumia Kenya: View Price Offers Here
Jumia Ghana: View Price Offers Here
The Lenovo Vibe C2 power varies according to regions.You can get Lenovo Vibe C2 from Jumia Nigeria and have them delivered to your doorstep.