First showcased at the 2016 IFA ,the Lenovo K6 is the successor to the Lenovo Vibe K5 and the Sixth on the Lenovo K series of Flagship Smartphones.
Much like the Lenovo K5 ,the Lenovo K6 sports same 5-inch Full HD display with 1080×1920 pixel resolution.
It still retains the 2GB RAM of the predecessor, but now comes in two storage variants : 16GB storage Lenovo K6 & Lenovo K6 with a larger 32GB internal storage .Both storage are expandable upto 128GB via a microSD card.
Not much has changed in the optics unit ,the Lenovo k6 keeps the 13MP rear camera with LED flash of its predecessor ,but the Front facing camera has been upped to an 8MP unit.
The Lenovo K6 runs Android 6.1 out of the box with support for 4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. The battery has also been upgraded from a mere 2700mAh battery to a decent 3,000 mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB/32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (optional)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh built-in battery
Where To Buy Lenovo Phones & Pay On Delivery in Nigeria ,Kenya & Ghana
Jumia Nigeria: View Price Offers Here
Jumia Kenya: View Price Offers Here
Jumia Ghana: View Price Offers Here
Lenovo K6 price in Nigeria ,Kenya & Ghana
Lenovo K6 will roll out in Nigeria ,Kenya & Ghana later in September at a price point yet to be announced.The device is expected to be available for sale on Jumia Niger,Kenya & Ghana