Last Updated on
The Lenovo K6 Power as the name suggests is a battery packed power variant of the Lenovo K6 which was announced at the 2016 IFA.
Aside the difference in battery capacity and probably anoptiional RAM size ,the Lenovo K6 Power’s specifications are identical to the Lenovo K6 smartphone.
The Lenovo K6 Power comes with a 5-inch 1080×1920 pixel resolution ,powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor paired with 2GB/3GB RAM and 16GB/32GB expandable
There is a 13MP rear camera with LED flash ,an 8MP front facing camera without flash and comes with Dolby Atmos.
The device runs on Android 6.1Marshmallow with 4G, LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS support.The Smartphone comes with a rear mounted Camera and powered by a 4,000 mAh battery which should be more that enough to take you through a day of no power suply.
Lenovo K6 Power specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dolby Atmos
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery
Where To Buy Lenovo Phones & Pay On Delivery in Nigeria ,Kenya & Ghana
Jumia Nigeria: View Price Offers Here
Jumia Kenya: View Price Offers Here
Jumia Ghana: View Price Offers Here
Lenovo K6 Power price in Nigeria ,Kenya & Ghana
Lenovo K6 Power will roll out in Nigeria ,Kenya & Ghana later in September at a price point yet to be announced.The device is expected to be available for sale on Jumia Niger,Kenya & Ghana