Samsung Mobile announced the home grown Tizen powered Samsung Z2 just few days back.Now the device is now selling in India via Digital wallet and e-retailer Paytm, which is Samsung’s exclusive online partner for the device.
The Tizen powered Samsung Z2 comes with a complimentary access to unlimited 4G voice and data for 90 days by Reliance Jio for a limited number of days at about INR 4,590 (around $70).
As a recap, the Samsung Z2 is the third in Samsung’s Tizen-powered smartphone suceeding the Z1 and Z3. The device highlights a Spreadtrum chipset with quad-core processor, 3.97-inch display, 1GB/8GB memory config, 5MP/VGA camera combo, and 1,500mAh battery.
Samsung Z2 specifications
- 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Tizen OS 2.4
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1500mAh battery
The Samsung Z2 is available on Paytm in Gold, Black and Wine Red colors and is priced at Rs. 4590.