Lenovo is now set to bring the Lenovo ZUK Z2 to India pretty soon. But company plans to release the Zuk Z2 under a different Moniker.
Lenovo through a social Media teaser confirmed it will bring the Zuk Z2 to India as the Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus ,but no exact date has been confirmed for the release.
The ZUK Z2,now the Lenovo Z2 plus for the uninformed, was announced earlier in May this year in China with a price tag of about RMB 1,800 ($275/€245).
We currently do not have any info on the India pricing of the Lenovo Z2 plus when announced in India.
You can check out the Lenovo Z2 plus full specs below.
Lenovo Z2 Plus (ZUK Z2) specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/ 2.2, 5P lens, ISOCELL sensor, PDAF, CAF dual-mode focus, EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, 78.9-degree wide viewing angle
- Dual (nano) SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 141.65×68.88×8.45mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0