As we approach the August 16th unveiling date of the Nokia 8 from HMD global , a Nokia branded device named Nokia 9 has allegedly appeared on Geekbench site confirming some of its specs ,the Nokia 9 with model numbers TA-1004, TA-1012, TA-1052 has surfaced on GFXBench listing, but we know for sure that the device in question will likely turn out to be the Nokia 8.
The latest GFXBench gives credence to an earlier AnTuTu listing which earlier confirmed that the Nokia 8 will come with a 5.3-inch Quad HD display, Snapdragon 835, 4GB RAM and 13MP front and rear cameras.
Nokia 8 rumored specifications
- 5.3-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 518ppi Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- 13MP Dual rear cameras with ZEISS optics, dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, notification LED
- Dual speakers
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
The Nokia 8 will be available in Blue, Steel, Gold with Blue and Gold with Copper colors .No credible pricing information on the Nokia 8 possible price tag .